Register as a Patient
We are accepting new patients. Please complete the new patient registration form from the link below and post it to us.
Please print and complete the first three forms listed below and the last form is optional. The forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
- New patient registration form
- Adult – New patient information form
- Child – New patient information form
- Summary care record additional information consent form & leaflet
- Summary care record opt-out form (Optional)
Anyone in England can register with a GP surgery. It’s free to register.
You do not need proof of address or immigration status, ID or an NHS number. Although you do not need proof of ID to register with a GP, it might help if you have one or more of the following:
- birth certificate
- HC2 certificate
- rough sleepers’ identity badge
- hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
If you’re homeless, you can give a temporary address, such as a friend’s address, a day centre or the GP surgery address.
If you need help registering or filling in forms, please call us and ask for our help.
You could also ask for help from:
- local organisations – for example, if you’re homeless you could ask a centre that supports homeless people
- Citizens Advice
- your local Healthwatch
Please note that it is this practice’s policy not to prescribe HRT/oral contraceptives on repeat prescription. Please advise reception on joining the practice if you currently receive these medications and they will arrange for an appointment to be made with a clinician to discuss your medication requirements.