Flu and Covid vaccine
Are You Travelling Soon?
Our Travel Clinic can provide Malaria prevention tablets and travel vaccinations.
Automated dispensing point
State of the art dispensing point at pharmacy
Enjoy Good Health and Welbeing
Enjoy Good Health and Wellbeing
Exercise, meditation and more
- Our practice has been awarded the ‘RCGP Active Practice Charter’. More info
- Ashford Borough Council have stopped accepting sharps boxes (syringes and needles) at the Gateways and Civic Centre. Now you must sign up for a home collection direct from your home address. Collections can be booked regularly (such as monthly) or just on an as and when required basis. The online sharps collection request form can be found on Ashford Borough Council’s website, or you can call 01233 331111.
- Have you heard about our ADHD waiting list group? Click here for more details.
- Have you had your NHS cancer screening? If not check the following links. Bowel cancer screening, Breast cancer screening, Cervical cancer screening
- High blood pressure increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. Get your BP checked regularly using the monitor in reception. Click here
- Find out about your hospital appointment & procedure waiting times Click here
- We will be closed on the following afternoons in 2024 for training: 7th February, 7th March