Click here for more information
Are You Travelling Soon?
Our Travel Clinic can provide Malaria prevention tablets and travel vaccinations.
- We are closed during Jubilee weekend. Please use NHS 111 if you need medical help. The NHS 111 team has trained advisers, nurses and doctors available at all times. They can help over the phone and advise you where to go if you need to see someone. Don’t waste time going to the wrong place – phone NHS 111 or go online: 111.nhs.uk
- Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Week is a joint campaign from NHS England and Diabetes UK that takes place 23–29 May 2022. Know Your Risk of Type 2 diabetes
- You can now purchase private medicals, letters, certificates, and reports online. Click here.
- Dr Warrilow has retired. Read more Click here.
- Have you had your NHS bowel cancer screening? Click here
- Have you had your NHS breast screening? Click here
- Read about cervical cancer screening? Click here
- Having high blood pressure increases your risk of heart attack and stroke. Get your BP checked regularly using the monitor in reception. Click here
- Find out about your hospital appointment and procedure waiting times Click here